Tuesday, September 29, 2009




Last Saturday I went to my friend's house,Tze-Jie. I went there because i wanted to fill up my spare time..haha.We had fun. We play some ps2 games and online game. The online game i played was the new Maple Story - Episode 2. Is been a long while i din't log in to maple,it was like about a year dii....After i logged in, i founded maple story gaming system had change so much. Many new things had been added to the game. New jobs,new places,new servers and many more. My friend advised me 2 choose to be Knight Of Cygnus. Kinda fun 2 play it. We went to McDonald for twice...lol. The 1st time is at 7pm...the 2nd time is at 8pm...haha...is just one hour after niaa... I eat MacD until i scared dii..hehe

We play God Of War 2 in ps2 the gameplay was WACK!!!.....GREAT graphics!!....seems i had finished the God Of War 1,so i tried the 2nd version. No doubt, it is great!!











God OF War 3 trailer(ps3) ........this game is bad ass!!....(watch in normal quality)


0 comments:

Post a Comment