Friday, September 25, 2009



I really really wish i could exposed myself in bboying....I wanted to exposed myself to all the penang bboys....BUT i can't....haiz.....cz i need my parents transportation to go for a bboying event or a workshop or watever is related to bboying....my parents don't support me in bboying....they think is just bunch off bullshit wasting time....this is one thing that bothers me so much!!..i got so much things to learn in bboying....i loves bboying so much...so far i learned bboying frm RedSwift...he tought me so many things!!....he tought me what is bboying?...what is bboy?....why bboy?...and much more....i really thank him for sharing with me....he also tought me some moves and basics......i really appreciate what he did....i'am gonna train hard man!!!...




















0 comments:

Post a Comment